- To create unity, brotherhood etc. through public awareness.
- To promote efforts for developments and poverty alleviation through the reduction of unemployment by encouraging, organizing and supporting self-help projects among the youth, women and rural and urban blind people.
- To run economic project and investments with the purpose of supporting the aim and objectives of this trust.
- To provide the holistic approach for the service of humanity without any discrimination of religions, faith, trust, language, colour, culture and nationality.
- To grant reliefs and assistance to the nearby victims during natural calamities such as famine, earth quake, flood, fire, pestilence and other calamities.
- To, establish, maintain or grant aid to homes for aged, orphanages or other establishments for the relief and help to the poor, needy and destitute people, orphans, widows and aged persons.